Glory to the Lamp - Micah Stampley


Or get on Amazon

Lyrics 


There's so much I want to tell you It's like I lived a thousand lives Yet my words cannot describe you Your infinite is magnifying I can see your hands I can see your feet I can feel the thoughts I hear your heart beat I can't wait till I can touch you I can see your face Endless visions of your wonder Your amazing grace Oh oh ohhhh oh oooo Glory hallelujah to the lamb Oh oh ohhhh oh oooo Glory hallelujah to the lamb

Through your mercy I am forgiven By your love I am redeemed Through your sacrifice there is healing By your blood I overcame I can see your hands I can see your feet I can feel the thoughts I hear your heart beat I can't wait till I can touch you I can see your face Endless visions of your wonder Your amazing grace Oh oh ohhhh oh oooo Glory hallelujah to the lamb Oh oh ohhhh oh oooo Glory hallelujah to the lamb Oooohhhh oh ooooh oh Glory hallelujah to the Lamb Glory hallelujah Glory hallelujah to the lamb Glory hallelujah Glory hallelujah to the lamb In all of your splendor Lord I'll sing Glory hallelujah Glory hallelujah to the Lamb I'll lift my hands and sing Glory hallelujah Glory hallelujah to the lamb My precious lamb You're worthy, worthy, holy, honor and all the glory to the lamb Nobody like you Jesus You're worthy, worthy, holy, honor and all the glory to the lamb worthy, holy, honor and all the glory to the lamb Precious lamb Glory hallelujah Glory hallelujah to the lamb oooh our precious lamb Glory hallelujah Glory hallelujah to the lamb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SO GOOD - TIM GODFREY

You Reign - Ayo Vincent

Hallelujah by Pentatonix

No One Knows {Lyrics} - Sinach

Wonderful wonder - Nathaniel Bassey